+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crack request section

Junior Member rustygunz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

I strongly advise you to understand this.

Rebuttal: Well sir zombie. I have a family, In fact I'm married. The reason I point this out is because even tho I'm married with a family and have a work above average 40+h's per week, What happens to the people who don't possess the same level of skills needed in order to acquire helpful programs to possibly support themselves & help feed there families. With the thought of where is our next dinner coming from, would think purchasing such costly softwear would be the furthest thing on their minds. Now I do see your point that it takes some time out of their day to open a closed program, especially if he is doing it for some other than himself. But that' life, I compare this ying yang to my American culture. They say the "States" is the land of the free yet everything cost something, If you want to have a mind set enslaved zeitgeist BS then preach on brotha, but the simple fact is. PR is small site in a vast sea, its Inevitable that a billion other sites waiting to take PR's place either today or yesterday, all of which have torrents and can be found using simple searching methods providing linkbacks to sites like PR with actual downloadable good softwear, Free. Now its a fact, some who possess Computer skills good enough to get into and release programs with a high level security in this day in age should not be struggling to feed their familes seeing that every field in the Computer knowledge Job base is hiring and Paying beyond the normal salary that is takes to feed a family! Now when I think of the poor guy working at mcdonalds flipping burgers thinking about, how can I pay my way threw college, room / board & have hopefully a some coins left over to afford a six pack and oh shit, in order to make it in life I have to spend everything I work my ass of for to buy this ing program my teacher wants us to have simply because he/she thinks it will teach me something about "Anything"
    Lets be hst, Mr. Zombie you prob have Adobe ps or ill whatever, You know you never paid shit for it. now when adobe comes out with new products like the next photoshop or ect.. Some where out their will be some who friggn needs it no matter whether it be for survival, school or a person who just wants it for free. Hey maby its a person who has the skills to open it and sell it, but you sir were not the who cracked it weather you posses the talent or not, lets be real i don't know you for shit but you cant lie here on PR and say you bought it because you feel bad that the guys and girls who made it are gonna be fired because they are not selling enough units, you certanily were not the who provided millions of college kids the tools needed in order to pass their classes without it, but you have it on your pc/mac don't you Mr. Zombie.. I like thinking that maby on that day their was a simple request on a forum similar to PR where some simply requested, can any null this ps5 for me and guess what, some did it for him and do you think its wrong mr. zombie that you got it for free even tho the orig person who asked for it had to pay 75% of the orig value tho as soon as he got it, he did what any with a heart would do and released it without trying to sell it. Guess what, you enjoy using PS or
    Corel don't you Mr. zombie...? All because their is such a thing as kindness or just some being bored and said, hell I have the tools to open this program for this person who requested it, shit it might actually be a challenge for me, fun.

I am a member to a couple other sites and some I have been a member for years with Admin rights and the yards so just because acouple days ago I stumbled upon PR and said to myself, interesting I dont mind signing up. hell I might even request something that maby of the members might be able to hook up for me. ? Hmm

Along comes Mr. Zombie with an attitude Like hahaha look at me, Im mr Big dick with 100+ PR posts.. I might as well snap my suspenders and puff on the magic dragon cause Im feeling like bill gates today, let me find a noob on this site I hold ever so dear. Ahh I found some who just signed up, I think I feel like being an asshole today and just kill his hopes by being cocky and a plain ol' Arrogant twat that I know I can be.. Its not like i have a date or anything :) haha hehe..

Mr. zombie, your just a hater.. Somethings are better left unsaid, during halloween kids ask trick or treat, how many bastards like you give a trick. So go enjoy your 100+ PR posts and your invisible Thrown, but sadly Im here to tell you that you not the king, your just the jester. I understand why you do what you do, make others feel bad because it makes you feel better about yourself but hey, If I have to go out and buy the prog I need then fine but Ima share it if I unleash it, for free. Why, Because just like you Mr. zombie, I did'nt pay for PS5 either, Bitch.

I guess some will drop me here now, huh. oh well, every knows who started ish, Im just ending it !!! BTW, Love the site.

Donor mcjam45 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rustygunz View Post
    Im just ending it !!!
    Thank goodness.
    It seems that you didn't even try to understand his point.

Thanks
    wow, this crack-request-section has a lot more views than some other sections that I have noticed on here. Could It be that there are people that actually care about this subject.. Hey, mr. zombie why don't you just create a section called. I'm gifted and poor, no free cracks except the on my ass... ? that should make PR so happy knowing that you have the best interest at heart and speak for every knowingly supporting "pay me because i can do something you cant" attitude.

Sorry every, I'm d

Thanks
    BTW mcjam, can you tell me what softwear you purchased on PR using there Donation button? come on! lets be serious, there is no real conversation in a section named "Crank request forum" why are you even in this part of PR if you were not interested, just like the 95% of the members here, we all have sim needs and want a place we can go to get thoes needs taken care of, like a brothel.

Donor mcjam45 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Once again...you have to read *and* understand what "zombie" and others wrote. Actually it would have been a good idea to do this *before* writing a long post full of offensive and insulting nonsense.
    No1 said that free cracks are evil and I'm here for the same reason you are btw.
    The point is that absolutely no1 who is able to crack the software in question will give a damn s**t about your requests except you are willing to pay and zombie has been around on PR long enough to know this.
    Last edited by mcjam45; 02-14-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Banned submeg is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjam45 View Post
    Once again...you have to read and understand what "zombie" and others wrote. Actually it would have been a good idea to do this *before* writing a long post full of offensive and insulting nonsense.
    No1 said that free cracks are evil and I'm here for the same reason you are btw.
    The point is that absolutely no1 who is able to crack the software in question will give a damn s**t about your requests except you are willing to pay and zombie has been around on PR long enough to know this.
    Agree, and most of c...k on this site is made by people who use SW, and they c...k it because need it. And I am not talking about Ad.be or other widely used SW.

So you have option:
    1. Learn cracking (use google)
    (btw, photoshop plugin is dll)
    2. You can wait till some that know to crack need that plug in.
    (You can post some affirmative post for that plugin and maybe some will check it)

Junior Member allanmtv is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    cracj for esko signup pls

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by submeg View Post

So you have option:
    1. Learn cracking (use google)
    (btw, photoshop plugin is dll)
    2. You can wait till some that know to crack need that plug in.
    (You can post some affirmative post for that plugin and maybe some will check it)
    the only option he has is to go to the doctor and ask him for some good pills.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Adderall, the choice of champions :)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Btw, atleast members here have thing in common, loving worthless softwear. the second I come in and actually mention something worth taking a chance on, every steps away. If every is happy sharing crapwear they downloaded off of bittorrent then fine. It is what it is.

Also, I did not trash that guy bad. If anything, I was speaking the truth. Did not recall being yourself was against the rules tho I prob passed the line on of them but hell, were only aliens.

Look, at point we were all just noobs here. When did forums become High School Musical where gang banging the frosh was totally rad? If anything that to me just seems totally cybergay.

Look, I'm not trying to bs with members back and forth, its tiring and not what this site was created for, but lets ask ourselves what is it for? Every section is about sharing or a thread grazing the lines of "please can some help with this or here try this"
    Notice how the last thread is trash, then tell me what is above it. exsactly...

I'm a screen printer looking for better program and somebody who might want to take a hack at it because the options at this moment for me are null. a program worth getting into that helps the pr community set itself out from the rest, atleast thats what I was hoping for.. Now if I posted simply, Yea I think this is important and some comes along and pokes fun at my past posts or go and do it yourself.. what the hell is the name of this thread again? How am I all of a sudden the victim, no complained when this was an outcome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBAy3901kc

If you think every is going to just take cheap shots and sit back down in their seats then you all live in a small world. I type fast and the post i made was slightly a rant but hey, im like the kid in the video.. After so many times some struts there 100+ posts or some else jumps on that guys dick because hes the type to want to drop a bar of soap in the shower, be my guest. I'm far from a pillow biter and if some felt like this thread was useless they could have just moved on. But like the screwed up society we have all been born into, people have to throw there cents in and basically I'm tossing my quarter back as well.

Now lets all test my theory on this.. I will stop replying due to the fact we all think I'm sooo wrong, well fine. be like that. No More Comments On This Thread, its d...

But if some posts there cents in below this comment, then we all know why I did what I needed to do.

13. Your ad here

Junior Member fijasko is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Paid Crack Requests

Hello to ALL (who are reading this)
    (I dont know if this is against the rules or not,you will easily delete this/ban me (I hope not:) )
    I am new here and would like to offer my cracking skills for $$. (I need a bike and some DVDs ;)) Some stuff I wont be able to crack of course.

I cant do 64 bit software,coz dont have win 7 and hardware for it to test.

PM me if you need something cracked or email to: (in reverse) [email protected]

Cheers to you ALL.

Junior Member tanmayruidas is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

crack of SmartSchool_Studio_5.0 & SmartSchool_Tutor_5.0

Please make crack of these software SmartSchool_Studio_5.0 & SmartSchool_Tutor_5.0 and give me link from where i can download. It is urgnt please crack these software.

Thanks
    ultraseps or dc unlocker latest addition

Junior Member vbverybest is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

what about esko 12?

any have esko 12?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2