+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: crack request section

Banned smilem is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

crack request section

Why there is no crack request section that would take care of most common problem in pre-press. Nobody cares to crack software that is used by so few people.

We would no doubt need a team of those who could crack the programs :)

Junior Member rustygunz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I agree! this is important.

Donor stoteg is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    would be very nice if somebody can say "we are on it" or "we can't crack it" )

Thanks
    If no here can provide this then let us know.. I agree, lots of views and no is touching this?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rustygunz For This Useful Post:

PRC Member zombie will become famous soon enough zombie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Even if such a "request section" will be created, it will be useless. So you are wasting your time with such posts.

Z

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zombie For This Useful Post:

Donor mcjam45 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smilem View Post
    Nobody cares to crack software that is used by so few people.
    Well, quite a few people do care, they just don't give the medicine away for free actually *because* the software is so rare and expensive, so people are willing to pay for the cracks. (the donation system of this very forum suddenly comes to my mind for some strange reason)
    Last edited by mcjam45; 02-11-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks
    I dont know what Zombie is talking about! There are many people that need cracks and forget paying anything, We live in a world of torrents and eventually a program will be avail; it just takes alittle time to get a harder but if people want it, eventually it will be avail.. BTW, zombie you sound like the owner of a softwear, GTF out of here!!!

Junior Member liandri will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rustygunz View Post
    I dont know what Zombie is talking about! There are many people that need cracks and forget paying anything, We live in a world of torrents and eventually a program will be avail; it just takes alittle time to get a harder but if people want it, eventually it will be avail.. BTW, zombie you sound like the owner of a softwear, GTF out of here!!!
    Learn to crack ;-)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liandri For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm am learning, but the program I listed is something the normal crack addict cant hack... I never delt with a photoshop plugin .atn file being protected threw its Driver, also on a side note, I'm I'm trying to find a program that can get into 64bit files. I cant get olly to do it so I'm stuck and there are no articles on cracking .atn files. that's why I asked for help. So i guess what I'm saying is, You should learn how to help!

Uploaders pennismen is just really nice pennismen is just really nice pennismen is just really nice pennismen is just really nice
    Thanks
    Banning account in 3 2 1 ....

If is easy find cracks, try get esko software suite 10.1 or esko software suite 12 full cracked i will pay you 500 usd if get free!

14. Your ad here

Thanks
    who is getting banned?

Thanks
    Esko 10..

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7006131/Esko_Studio_2010

Thanks
    Esko Studio 10 Plugins Fix
    http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/445321949/esko+10?tab=summary

PRC Member zombie will become famous soon enough zombie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    I will strongly advise you to watch your words! You are a new user here, with 15 useless posts.

Let me tell you something, and I hope you will understand: yes, like you said, ppl. need cracks. Why? Because they are making cash with those cracked software. Those few guys from this forum who know how to crack a piece of software have real jobs, wife and kids, cars and houses, bills to pay, etc. Why do you think they should f**k their free time cracking software after software and post them here? For giving free cracks to rude ppl. like you? You have a requests area where you can post anything, installer/crack/font/image/etc. If you cannot find a specific k here, you can buy it from internet, there are several websites.

Let me tell you something else. If you'll look in the requests area, you will find 3 of my posts, all of them asking for installer only, not cracks. Half of users in this forum have at least of them. And guess what? I got no reply and nobody gave a shit on my requests. I am a PRC member, and you are a Junior user. What rate of success do you think you will have asking for this crack or that crack?

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zombie For This Useful Post:

Junior Member macdowskie is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I will strongly advise you to watch your words! You are a new user here, with 15 useless posts.

Let me tell you something, and I hope you will understand: yes, like you said, ppl. need cracks. Why? Because they are making cash with those cracked software. Those few guys from this forum who know how to crack a piece of software have real jobs, wife and kids, cars and houses, bills to pay, etc. Why do you think they should f**k their free time cracking software after software and post them here? For giving free cracks to rude ppl. like you? You have a requests area where you can post anything, installer/crack/font/image/etc. If you cannot find a specific k here, you can buy it from internet, there are several websites.

Let me tell you something else. If you'll look in the requests area, you will find 3 of my posts, all of them asking for installer only, not cracks. Half of users in this forum have at least of them. And guess what? I got no reply and nobody gave a shit on my requests. I am a PRC member, and you are a Junior user. What rate of success do you think you will have asking for this crack or that crack?
    ..better let us be thankful (so much thankful, that is) to be able to find k'd s., learning a language to program/code is hard (not that easy) - how much (cracking..which involves reversing,.etc..)
    Thanks (PR), i got some items which came from here (this forum) even before i registered., how much more will us guys be of gratitude for being registered here.,

21. The Following User Says Thank You to macdowskie For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast